Taking care of your mental health – Covid-19
1 April 2020
Top tips to get through
- Find ways to connect
- Find ways to keep learning
- Find ways to take notice
- Spend time with nature
- Find ways to be active
- Find ways to give
- Keep taking your medication
- Continue getting help with your mental health, if possible
See the Mental Health Foundation for more information.
Follow Westland District Council’s Facebook page for ideas of activities and things to do for all the family.
The following helplines are open for support
- 1737 – Free call or text 1737 any time for support from a trained counsellor.
- Lifeline – 0800 543 354 or free text 4357 (HELP)
- Youthline – 0800 376 633 or free text 234
- Samaritans – 0800 726 666