Payments to Council
15 February 2021
Banks in New Zealand will soon be refusing cheque payments. Council wants to help Westland residents to make any payments quickly and easily.
- We accept credit and debit card payments through our website.
- You can set up a direct debit to Council by completing the form and returning it to us.
- You can make your payments at our customer service counter in Hokitika.
- Make a payment through your bank’s online banking system.
- Pay at any Westpac branch in New Zealand.
Our friendly librarians and Customer Service staff are happy to assist you to use our website to make a payment.
For more information about making payments, please contact Council on 0800 474 834.