Council offices – Covid-19
Friday 20 March 2020
Where possible, Council will continue to operate as usual, with social distancing measures in place. However, we may eventually close our offices to the public.
We have put the following measures in place:
- Our office is still open for front counter payments, but staff will not be meeting walk-in customers. We are moving to an appointment based system. Unless you are making a payment, please do not come to the Council offices unless you have a pre-booked appointment. If you require an appointment please contact us either by email at Council@westlanddc.govt.nz, or on 0800 474 834 with the following details:
- The reason for your meeting.
- If you know it, the name of the staff member whom you would like to meet with.
- Provide information relating to the meeting in electronic form if possible.
- Please do not enter any Council building if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- If you have any of these symptoms, please remain at home and contact Healthline on 0800 358 5453
Consider if you can use an online service. On our website you can make payments, make a service request, apply for a variety of consents and registrations, make changes to your details, and sign up for emergency text messages among other things. Click the crosses under ‘I Want To’ to find out what you can do.