Alert Level 2 – Golden Rules for Business
13 May 2020
Do everything you can to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission at work – we all have a part to play in keeping each other safe.
- COVID-19 is still out there. Play it safe.
- All businesses can operate if they can do so safely. Alternative ways of working are encouraged where possible.
- Hospitality business should keep customers seated, separated, and with a single server.
- Talk with your workers to identify risks and ways to manage them.
- Ask everyone – workers, contractors and customers – with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay away from your premises.
- Keep groups of customers at least 1 metre apart
- Keep contact-tracing records of anyone who will have close interaction (workers, contractors or customers).
- Reduce the number of shared surfaces, and regularly disinfect them.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.