June 2020 Creative Communities Grant Allocations
8 July 2020
The Westland Creative Communities Committee has awarded $9,790.50 to five diverse creative projects.
The funding allocation meeting in April 2020 was postponed because of the COVID-19 Alert Level 4 Lockdown in March and April 2020. A meeting was held on 16 June to decide allocation of grants for applications received for that funding round.
The recipients in the funding round were:
- New Coasters Inc for workshops and presentation of ‘Westland Migration Stories’
- Westland REAP for their Art4me – End of year Exhibition “Homemade”
- Hokitika Lantern Parade – workshops and parade
- Westland REAP for ‘Ta Moko Presentation’ at Arahura Marae
- Tahora Beats for workshops and training
The next funding round allocation meeting for Round 1 2020-2021 will be in September 2020.
Council will advise when applications open. Information for planning an application can be found on our website.